- Who we are
- What We Do
- Support Us
Providing fresh and nutritious meals is vitally important for women’s physical and mental health.
When women stay in our crisis and mental health programs, they are provided with all of their meals and snacks.
If you can support our kitchen by making a donation or general items for our kitchens by purchasing any of the below items, we would be very grateful.
To ensure Food Safety Standards, please ensure you read and abide by the following documents:
Food Safety Standards – Transporting Food
Due to Health and Safety Requirements, we are not able to accept donations of non-packaged food or any pre-cooked food.
Please note we can only accept items in date and unopened.
- Long life milk– full/skim/lactose free/almond
- Dairy – cheese and yoghurt
- Bread/bread rolls
- Fruit and vegetables
- Red Meat – beef and lamb
- Chicken breast or thigh
- Catering Size- gravy mixes, soup mixes, sauce, cheese sauce
- Smallgoods/cold meats
- Frozen Lasagne/Vegetarian lasagne
- Gluten Free products
- Paper towel
- Cling wrap/aluminum foil
- Canned tuna – large and individual size
- Canned salmon- large and individual Size
- Food grade storage containers – all sizes
- Pasta sauce
- Tinned spaghetti
- Tinned soups
- Cup noodles
- Long life fruit juice
- Snack items individually wrapped – chips, muesli bars, nuts, crackers etc.
- Tinned fruit
- Spreads – jam, peanut butter, vegemite
- Breakfast cereals
We truly appreciate any support of the above items that can assist in supporting our 3 kitchens.
Please contact our office on 8 8232 2282 (option 3) to organise your delivery due to our location being confidential.