- Who we are
- What We Do
- Support Us
Guidelines for Donations
Before collecting any items for Catherine House or contacting our office to arrange delivery, please read the following guidelines for donating items from our wishlist:
- Due to lack of storage, hygiene and safety reasons, we can’t accept second hand items (including clothing, furniture, electrical goods, baby/childrens items)
- All items MUST be brand new, unused, and in original packaging
- Toiletries must be standard size – no hotel/mini/travel size
- Food donations must be in date, unopened, with ingredients listed. We can’t accept donations of non-packaged or pre-cooked food
- Catherine House does not have children residing at our accommodation program. If you have baby or children’s clothes, furniture or items. We suggest donating these items to The Village Co, Louise Place, Treasure Boxes, or Backpacks for Kids
- We also accept arts and crafts supplies. Please ring our fundraising team on (08) 8232 2282 if you would like to donate these items.
- We have several partnerships with South Australian based charities so that we can pass on items when we have a large surplus. We are proud to work with Zahra Foundation, Carrington Cottages and Seeds of Affinity.