Work with Us
Catherine House is a leading not for profit organisation making a meaningful difference in the lives of women experiencing homelessness. We are welcoming and inclusive of diversity and our motivated staff want to make a positive difference to the lives of women and their families.
All that we do is grounded in our culture of hope and optimism, respect and integrity. Catherine House continually looks for innovative housing and support solutions for women experiencing homelessness. Our goal is not just to house women, but to offer life changing opportunities that will enable them to move forward and live a life that is meaningful to them.
As a Catherine House employee, you will be part of a progressive, values and outcomes-based organisation
If you share our values and want to be a part of our work, you can apply for roles as they appear on this site.
As a potential employee we encourage you to view Who We Are.
Fundraising and Campaign Coordinator
- Experience with CRM databases, in particular ThankQ
- Experience in peer to peer fundraising platforms – e.g. Raisely
- Experience in design platforms – e.g. Canva
- Understanding of the fundamentals and principles of fundraising
- A minimum of 4 years fundraising experience
- Experience managing and maintaining CRM databases, including segmentation and reporting
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- Experience in a not-for-profit organisation
- Demonstrated experience in a similar fundraising position with a track record in achieving revenue targets and growing income
- Proven ability to engage in building relationships with supporters, developing partnerships at both a community and senior level
- Demonstrated experience in researching and approaching new corporate prospects, with the ability to manage a prospect pipeline
- Experience in the effective use of online and social media marketing
- Demonstrated online and digital literacy skills including proficiency in office software, social communications, databases, HTML, web-based skills (WordPress); graphic design skills an advantage
Hours/Days of work:
- Full time (CBD location) with some out of hours work required
Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award
Level 4 Pay Point 1- 4 $37.54 – $40.39 per hour (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Generous Salary Packaging is available
How to Apply:
Please note – no applications made via the SEEK website will be considered.
A copy of the Job and Person Specification for the position can be obtained at the following link:
Send a covering letter, outlining your experience and suitability for the position, your CV and the names of three referees, addressed to:
Jaylee Cooper, Manager – Fundraising, Events and Marketing
and emailed to: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE – only applicants that have referred to and addressed the key requirements of the role as outlined in the Job and Person Specification will be considered for shortlisting.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date for applications is 9am Tuesday 5 October 2021.