**COVID-19 and Donations to Catherine House**
Due to the coronavirus we have temporarily put a hold on receiving in-kind donations from the public.
We have an incredibly vulnerable client group and their health and safety is our main concern.
Please continue to check back on our website or contact 08 8232 2282 if you have any questions.
Please note we are unable to accept second hand donations including clothes, baby and children’s items and furniture.
Please Visit our Donation of Goods page for places you are able to donate these goods.
Below are a list of items we are currently in need of:
Please note we are currently not in any need of Tooth Brushes or Tooth Paste.
Please note we are only able to accept full size toiletry items- we are not able to accept hotel size, mini’s and samples.
Our Women’s Centre runs a range of recovery orientated educational and recreational activities for our clients. The contributions of our volunteers and paid facilitators ensure quality delivery of these activities. Materials are needed on an ongoing basis to keep these activities running each week and for different projects that arise through the year. Our Activities include: Art, Music, Craft, Beading, Low Impact Exercise, Yoga, Knitting, Quilting and Sewing, Movie Nights, Tutoring and Mandalas/colouring.
Any donations for these activities is greatly appreciated and will be put to good use. Please see below for current materials required:
• Paint – Chromacryl or Similar brand, 1 Litre/500ml in colours: Black, white, cool blue, cerulean blue, cobalt blue, light green, mid greed/forest, pthalo green, violet, orange, crimson, flesh colour, burnt umber, raw umber, burnt sienna, raw sienna• Paper – A3 mixed media paper, A3 cartridge paper, A3 black paper, A3 kraft paper (brown)
• Canvases – Boards or stretched. A3 and/or other sizes
• Dried Lavendar, cloves and Cardamon for pantry pouches.
• Needle threaders
• Sewing needles for embroidery thread – bigger eyes
• Sharp fabric scissors (or someone to sharpen our current scissors)
• 8 ply wool in all colours
• Memory wire
When you are ready to donate your items please contact our Fundraising Manager Jaylee Cooper on 08 8232 2282 (option 3).
or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time for delivery and our location details.