At Catherine House we rely on the support of the wider community to assist us in being able to support our clients and their individual needs.
One of the best ways you can support us in through a monetary, tax deductible donation.
Funds that are donated assist us in the shortfall we have to provide our accommodation and support programs to clients. Currently, we have approximately 38% shortfall in the funding provided for our programs.
CLICK HERE to make a donation
As well as financial donations, our clients are always in need of various items to assist them when staying with us or as they leave to help start their life living independently.
Please note we are unable to accept second hand donations including clothes, baby and children’s items and furniture. Please Visit our Donation of Goods page for places you are able to donate these goods.
Due to an overwhelming amount of recent donations we are unable to accept toiletry donations ( unless listed below) and donations of knitted blankets/beanies and scarfs unless this has been pre-approved by our Fundraising and Events Manager.
If you are planning to hold a collection at your workplace, school or community group please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Below are a list of items we are currently in need of:
Please note we are only able to accept full size toiletry items- we are not able to accept hotel size and samples.
Our Women’s Centre runs a range of recovery orientated educational and recreational activities for our clients. The contributions of our volunteers and paid facilitators ensure quality delivery of these activities. Materials are needed on an ongoing basis to keep these activities running each week and for different projects that arise through the year. Our Activities include: Art, Music, Craft, Beading, Low Impact Exercise, Yoga, Knitting, Quilting and Sewing, Movie Nights, Tutoring and Mandalas/colouring.
Any donations for these activities is greatly appreciated and will be put to good use. Please see below for current materials required:
• Paint – Chromacryl or Similar brand, 1 Litre/500ml in colours: Black, white, cool blue, cerulean blue, cobalt blue, light green, mid greed/forest, pthalo green, violet, orange, crimson, flesh colour, burnt umber, raw umber, burnt sienna, raw sienna• Paper – A3 mixed media paper, A3 cartridge paper, A3 black paper, A3 kraft paper (brown)
• Canvases – Boards or stretched. A3 and/or other sizes
• Dried Lavendar, cloves and Cardamon for pantry pouches.
• Needle threaders
• Sewing needles for embroidery thread – bigger eyes
• Sharp fabric scissors (or someone to sharpen our current scissors)
• 8 ply wool in all colours
• Memory wire
Please CLICK HERE to familiarise yourself with items we are unable to accept
When you are ready to donate your items please contact our Fundraising Manager Jaylee Cooper on 08 8232 2282 (option 3).
or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time for delivery and our location details.