“Giving is not just about making a donation; it is about making a difference”
At Catherine House we rely on the support of the community to support our clients in practical ways.
Below are a list of items we are always in need of:
- Toothbrushes (Currently have a good supply)
- Toothpaste ( Currently have a good supply)
- Soap- Liquid Body Wash (Currently low in supplies)
- Sanitary Pads
- Hair Colour (Currently low in supplies)
- Face Cleanser (Currently low in supplies)
- Face Moisturiser ( Currently in low supplies)
- Disposable Shavers (Currently low in supplies)
- Sunscreen (Currently low in supplies)
- Face Washers/Shower Sponge
- Deodorant- Spray (Currently low in supplies)
- Tissues/Cotton Buds/Cotton Wool (Currently low in supplies)
- Face Wipes (Currently low in supplies)
- Large Underwear ( Size 18-24)
- Large Bra’s- Size 16 onwards
- New Socks
- Internet Dongles
- Non-Perishable Food
Please note we are only able to accept full size toiletry items- we are not able to accept hotel size and samples.
Please CLICK HERE to familiarise yourself with items we are unable to accept
When you are ready to donate your items please contact our Fundraising Manager Jaylee Cooper on 08 8232 2282 (option 3).
or email email@example.com to organise a time for delivery and our location details.
Moving On Packs
Catherine House does not exit women into homelessness. This means that women will only leave Catherine House when they have a safe and secure home. ( Unless they chose to leave earlier). When moving in to a new home there are always items that women need to help get them started once again. If you would like to support our women as they transition in to their new home, here are some suggestions of new items that are always so gratefully received:
- Cleaning Packs which could include: squeegee for windows and glass, microfiber cloth, duster, bin liners, toilet brush and holder, brush and broom.
- Kitchen Packs which could include: Bucket, mop, dishwashing liquid, scourers, dishcloth and tea towels.
- Utensil Packs which could include: All basic kitchen utensils.
- Bedroom Packs which could include: Pillow Protectors, mattress protectors and a set of neutral coloured sheets.
- Activity Based Items which could include: calendars, adult colouring books, textas, crayons, colour pencils, writing pads, envelopes, stamps, note pads, movie vouchers, metro cards, board games, word search books, inspirational books or DVDs.
- Wellbeing Items which could include: Affirmation cards or books,
- Gift Cards – Gift vouchers for Kmart, Coles, Target, Woolworths, Foodland.
- Essential Items which could include: umbrellas, gloves, sunscreen, sun hats, sunglasses, pens, thongs, slippers/scuffs, USBs, annual diaries, document folders.
Please note that all donated items must be NEW.
As a general rule if you would not like to receive it yourself please do not donate it.