Moving On Packs
Catherine House does not exit women into homelessness. This means that women will only leave Catherine House when they have a safe and secure home to go to. ( Unless they choose to leave earlier).
When moving in to a new home there are always items that women need to help get them started once again. If you would like to support our women as they transition in to their new home, here are some suggestions of new items that are always so gratefully received:
- Cleaning Packs which could include: squeegee for windows and glass, microfiber cloth, duster, bin liners, toilet brush and holder, brush and broom, dishwashing liquid, cleaning products.
- Kitchen Packs which could include: Basic cooking utensils, tea towels, dinner sets, coffee mugs, basic cook books, oven trays, small frying pan, chopping board and mits.
- Laundry Packs which could include: Washing Powder, Pegs, fabric softer, napisan, iron.
- Bedroom Packs which could include: New Pillow, Pillow protectors, mattress protectors and a set of neutral coloured sheets (Queen).
- Activity Based Items which could include: calendars, adult colouring books, textas, colour pencils, writing pads, note pads, movie vouchers, metro cards, word search books
- Wellbeing Items which could include: Affirmation cards or books, inspirational books or DVDs
- Gift Cards – Gift vouchers for Kmart, Coles, Target, Woolworths, Big W.
- Essential Items which could include: umbrellas, gloves, sunscreen, sun hats, sunglasses, pens, thongs, slippers, USBs, annual diaries, document folders, internet dongles.
**Please note we are unable to accept items from this wish list throughout December due to our Christmas collections**
Please contact us or phone 08 8232 22 82 in the new year to organise delivery in the new year.
Please note that all donated items must be NEW. We are unable to accept second hand items.
As a general rule if you would not like to receive it yourself please do not donate it.