Catherine House accommodates 54 women every night of the year. We are looking for 54 Catherine House Community Ambassadors who would like to represent these 54 women each year.
As a Catherine House Community Ambassador* we ask that you:
• Attend an information session Catherine House
• Hold a minimum of one fundraising activity or event benefiting Catherine House in 2020
• Attend a minimum of one Catherine House Events- Eg Quiz Night, City-Bay
• Complete 1 day of non- client facing volunteering- Eg Sorting donations, Working Bee’s, Bunnings BBQ, Administration tasks, Volunteering at Events
*Please note all interested individuals will need to complete an application and interview process.
As a Catherine House Ambassador will receive:
• Catherine House T-Shirt
• Use of Catherine House Community Ambassador Logo
• All marketing materials and fundraising support by our Catherine House fundraising team to ensure ambassador success!
But importantly, by becoming a Catherine House Community Ambassador you will be making an incredible difference to the many women who experience homelessness and receive support from Catherine House.
Funds raised from the Community Ambassador Program will support our Catherine House Outreach Program.
This program has been designed to provide additional support to women when they leave Catherine House.
Providing this additional support is so important in every woman’s recovery journey and importantly ending her cycle of homelessness.
If you are interested in becoming a Catherine House Community Ambassador contact Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator Alexandra Growden at email@example.com or 8232 2282 ( option 4) for more information an application requirements.
Register your interest here to become a Community Ambassador in 2020