Linda has worked over the past 25 years in leadership roles for both Government and the not for profit sector.
Previous positions include:
South Australian Commissioner for Equal Opportunity
Executive Director, Women (NSW) Department of Family and Community Services
Privacy Commissioner (Queensland)
Director of SA Rape and Sexual Assault Service
Director of Domestic Violence Prevention Unit.
Since its inception in 1988, the Catherine House Incorporated Board has had the great fortune of being able to attract high calibre members who bring a broad range of skills and expertise to their management role. Members meet regularly and participate on a voluntary basis.
Current Board members are:
- Jane Kittel (Chairperson) – General Manager, Customer Experience & Contact Centres, Westpac Group
- Mark Phelps – Partner, Ernst & Young
- Kate McKeough – Partner, HWL Ebsworth Lawyers
- Professor Marie Wilson – Pro-Vice Chancellor, Business and Law of the University of South Australia
- Helen Carreker – Director, Arbutus Hospitality, The Louise and Appellation
- Yvonne Sneddon – Professional Company Director
Catherine House Trust was instituted by the Board as the fundraising arm of Catherine House Incorporated in November 2003. The primary function of the Trust is to raise funds and exercise good stewardship of these funds for the benefit of the work of Catherine House Incorporated.
Members work in a voluntary capacity and each brings a wealth of expertise and generosity of spirit to the work that they do. Trust members give generously of their time through their attendance to regular meetings and also through their participation in two critical sub-committees, the Fundraising and Promotion sub-committee and the Finance and Governance sub-committee.
Our Trust members display a keen determination to raise the funds needed to deliver the type of innovative programs and services that will most benefit the women who access the services of Catherine House Incorporated.
Current Trust members are:
- Annette Comley (Chairperson) – Principal – Comley Legal
- Yvonne Martin-Clark – Executive Manager – Fundraising, Marketing & Commercial, RSPCA South Australia
- Rudy Boeff – Treasurer, Rural Bank Limited
- Belinda Grant – Lawyer
- Helen Carreker – Director, Arbutus Hospitality, The Louise and Appellation (Board Representative)